Xin Tian28 May 1993
DHS 4C DHSSB Basses Euphonium DHSSC IA
LSBC Youth Ablaze Why-Not
I love chicken cocktail sausages and dark chocolate and cheesy hotdogs and eggs.
I love my bolsters.
I love my family to the maxxxxx! :)
(Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero)
Create Your Badge
Today's the last day of 2008. 3 words to sum up 2008: Not so good. But well, hello 2009. :)
25th (Thursday): Merry Christmas! :) Spent Christmas @ Ru Meng's with Dilys, Terence, Jia Ying and Xingqi. Had quite a lot of fun drawing cards with Dilys haha.
26th (Friday): Squad's graduation preparation in school. Drawing shirts are pretty fun. Basses dinner with Elizabeth, Xiao You, Zhiyin, Francesca, Ka Woon, Joanna, Ruo Nan, Vivienne, Amanda, Ji-En, Benjamin, Chay Him and Mr Tan at Marina Square's Cafe Cartel. :)
27th (Saturday): Marching in school was super tiring. Graduation after that. Think our Squad's item's pretty good. :) Youth Ablaze after that but missed the drama totally. :( Heartland Mall with Ru Meng after that to get Senior High concert's gifts.
28th (Sunday): Went to LSBC for the drama. Good job everyone! Think the drama really rocks! :) Haha, Senior High Band concert after that. Totally love the concert. :) Yay for all, especially Basses and GHG haha.
29th (Monday): IA X'mas party! :D Thank you all for coming, be it current or ex IAs. Hope you guys enjoyed yourself as much as I did. :)
30th (Tuesday): Unpacked band room in school. Super tiring man, shifted instruments with Dilys and some others from the H&F room (Have Fun room LOL) to the band room. Long distance, heavy instruments, but fun and funny partner! :D Exco item preparation after that Kiat Shing's place.
31th (Wednesday): Last day of 2008, gonna attend LSBC's Watch Night service afterward.
Woah, life's been so packed for the past few days and many more to come. :)
-Combined class at Mrs Tan's was okay? Haha, guess so.
-Had cell X'mas party at Clement's condo (Palm Grove)'s function room. Was supposed to bring Ru Meng along but she apparently couldn't even say a decent "hello" into the phone lol. Anyway it was FAB! Really had a lot (x999...999) of fun! :D
-SWO concert with Ru Meng, Samantha, Elizabeth and Yu-Zhen. Great yet super short concert haha. Love "The New World Symphony" and "Flight to Heliopolis", but didn't really like "Sinfonietta"... Went Marina Square with Ru Meng and got the waterbottles at MiniToons for the 4 guys (Jia Ying, Terence, Wei Jie, Xingqi) performing and got them filled with marshmallows and accompanied with cards. Mini supper at MacDonald's was kind of hilarious yet embarrassing haha. OH YEAH, TERENCE YONG SAID I LOOKED VERY WOMAN HA HA HA.
-Band... Marching was exhausting, so exhausting I slept at 10pm that night. Yup that sums up the day I guess haha.
-Had marching again. This time round with instruments. We are soooo efficient when Mr Tan's around. I can't march while playing euphonium for nuts...
-Squad meeting with Mrs Wong was good. Like the way she conduct meetings: efficient, relaxing yet serious, open to ideas and all. :)
-Laughed like crazy people at the board in the foyer with Egan and Ru Meng. Hahaha, the names are sooooo... hahaha.
-X'mas party with family at Aunty Lily's. :) Food were yum especially. The kids were really adorable. And I love Bang Xi! He kept bugging me to play balloons with him, and he calls them "BOM BOM". He's such a happy boy and got such a lovely smile it makes him irresistably lovvvve. ♥ A pity he's 9 years younger than I am...
Gonna spend X'mas at Ru Meng's to do up Graduation Day stuff and have fun with GHG haha. :)
55 more minutes to Christmas. Merry Christmas all! :)
Was thinking of summing up 2008 but some day else maybe. I've already thought of the 3 words most apt to sum up my 2008...
Finally home. :)
Stayover at Ru Meng's from Monday to Wednesday has been good, though really really shagged lol.
Band camp was quite slack and sad lol, but was one I thought I played most satisfactory in a long while. Had indoor test on Tuesday, went way better than expected...
Shifted back to Tanjong Rhu campus today and yeah I'm really in a zombie mode cause of all those shifting and yeah. Goodbye Mount Sinai, will definitely miss you a lot a lot a lot (x999...999); many memories in this school. Will particularly miss the Ghim Moh food, the band room, and the small "hill" outside band room most. :' ( Looking forward to Tanjong Rhu too, though bus rides are gonna be lonely.
I want dark chocolate...
Am at Ru Meng's place now, alone. Bwahaha, gonna turn her house topsy-turvy hahaha!
I am traumatised by 法政先锋 so I need to do a quiz. Ok, that's rubbish. -_-
1. Talk to a boy/girl you like?
2. Learn anything new?
3. Talk to an expert?
4. Miss someone?
Yeah, very much, all of a sudden.
FACTS: Last Person Who...
1. Laid in your bed other than you?
Sherman Love, I think.
2. Made you cry?
Eh... Last Monday, the 10 brothers in 十兄弟 cause they died in such a... sympathetic way. :' (
3. Went to the movies with?
Don't even remember what was the last movie I caught. Bee Movie I think, with band girls; YES that's really long ago.
4. Went to the mall with you?
Daddy Low, Mummy Low and Sherman Love. :D
5. Showered with?
The shower curtain, toilet bowl and shampoo.
6. Said they loved you?
MUMMY LOW! ♥
FACTS: General stuff.
1. Where's your favorite hangout?
2. What are you most scared of this second?
A psychopathic killer appearing out of nowhere in front of me cause 法政先锋 made me really traumatised.
3. Does anyone like you?
Yeah Sherman Love.
4. Are you lonely right now?
Nope, Mummy Low's asking me stuff.
5. Song stuck in your head right now?
我们的纪念 from 放羊的星星 :)
6. Been on tv or radio?
7. Ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
8. What color shirt do you have on now?
9. Name three things that you do every day?
Wake up, bathe, sleep.
10. What's your favorite show?
Currently? 法政先锋! :D
11. Who got you to join Facebook?
Don't have one. -.-
12. Wish someone was next to you this morning when you woke up?
NO LOL, quite freaky hmm? :O
13. What website do you visit the most?
14. Do you have plants in your room?
15. Who was the last person to hug you?
Sherman Love. :)
SECRETS. (Hm, they're not exactly secrets.)
1. What is your display name about?
Lol, 柏林围墙, cool! :)
2. Where was your display picture taken?
Brisbane (night sky).
3. What's your headline mean?
4. What's your current mood?
5. What's your most valued possession?
A letter in my wallet.
6. How are things in your relationship?
No relationship LOL.
7. If you could go back in time, would you?
Yeah, probably many months back.
8. If you could be an animal for a day, what would you be?
Eh... Dou Dou!!! :D
9. Ever had a near death experience?
No idea, probably?
10. Who is your most recent ex?
11. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
YES. TKPS's 80th Anniversary dinner... Embarrassing. -.-
12. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Face I guess.
13.How old will you be for most of 2009?
Hmm, 16 for 7 months of 2009 lol.
14. Would you date someone 8 year older than you?
Most probably not.
15. When was the last time you talked to number 1 on your top friends in real?
A long long time ago. :O
16. What were you doing at 4am this morning?
Sleeping... and most probably rolling about.
17. What's your relationship with the person you last texted?
Senior-Junior? Tse Shuen asked me if there's band tomorrow HAHAHA.
18. What movie do you really want to see right now?
NOTHING!!!!! I'd prefer dramas.
19. Where are your siblings?
Sherman Love's sleeping. -.-
20. When's the last time you cried?
Last Monday; last episode of 十兄弟.
21. If you found out you couldn't have kids, would you adopt?
Oh no. :( No idea.
22. Do you know a secret about your ex and if he/she pisses you off will you tell?
23. Do you want kids?
24. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Eh yeah, of course.
25. Do you believe that every thing happens for a reason?
26. Last time you saw your parents?
Mummy Low's right in front of me; Daddy Low an hour and 40 minutes ago.
27. Who was the last person to give you a ride somewhere?
Bus 63 bus driver!
28. What were your first thoughts this morning?
"I want to bathe."
29. Are you a jealous person?
Yeah, very very very.
30. The last time you slept on the floor?
Every night? I sleep on carpet + mattress.
31. What did you have for breakfast?
Didn't have breakfast; brunch...
32. Who do you love?
33. Who was the last person you called?
Mummy Low, to say I was on my way home.
34. What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Red bean soup.
35. What is your current annoyance?
The weather's so terrible now, THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO WIND!!!
36. Have you ever been on a horse?
YES!!! P4 in Perth with primary schoolmates.
37. Do you get distracted easily?
38. Who is the last person you cried to?
The TV. -.-
39. Have you ever lost someone?
Yeah Sherman Love got lost at Bedok North many years back, but found!
40. Have you ever been drunk and thrown up?
Mummy Low says I can hold liquor well (hoho I think so too). Throw up other stuff before but not drunk.
SO FAR IN 'O8...
1. Made a new friend?
Oh many lol, mainly those I said "Hi!" when I wasn't feeling very serious lol. :P
2. Done something you swore never to do?
3. Laughed until you cried?
4. Went out behind your parents back?
Nope, Mummy Low knows my daily routine better than I do. ._.
5. Met someone who changed your life?
6. Gotten close to someone?
7. Found out who your true friends were?
8. Hurt emotionally or physically?
Okay, time for bed. I'm gonna sleep in the living room, with a super power fan!!! Mummy Low says the weather good (which I absolutely disagree) and Sherman Love's probably gonna have flu soon so no aircon. The living room's much cooler than the master bedroom for sure.
Toured around the new school today. Pretty different... Some of us (Year3s 2008) were kind of like Grannies and Grandpas looking at the post-war sites, lol. "This place used to be the whichever room!" "This area used to have stairs, now it's become slope!" "My class used to be here!" "This was where the old whichever room was!"
(I think I'll get lost around the school for at least two weeks.)
Anyway! Can't wait to see the Arts Block done, especially the new band room and practice rooms, and the Performing Theatre!
I think I should hurry do my homework; don't want to rush during the Christmas period. (Nah, I'll probably just procrastinate and woohoo.)
Yay, 戴阳天's hot. :)
Done with 剪刀石头布 already LOL. Average... Watching 溏心风暴 now. NICE SHOW! :)
Wanted to change blogskin but eventually decided not to. Still like this skin a lot.
Anyway, Bosco Wong (黄宗泽)'s woohoo! :D
Ru Meng says there's too little updates so here goes.
-Family dinner was great! Hokkien mee, fried mee sua, hay3 zou4, prawnballs with vegetables, shark's fin, AND MORE!!! Super yum. :)
-Band was quite good (I think). Can't really remember. Drills were fun!!
-Stayed over at Ru Meng's. Fun and funny! :) Slept for only an hour plus. Made cheese cake + pieced puzzle + baked cookies.
-Leaving halfway for piano was quite dumb lol.
-Band was sleeeeeepy. :O
-Went crazy with basses during potluck. :)
-Celebrations were okay? Can't exactly remember.
-Take over ceremony. Am Quarter Master with Jin Kai and Rui Di. LOL Jin Kai's gifts from Year4 QMs was a bunch of keys and mine TWO LOCKS. -.- Haha.
-Games were fun. Acted like mama-san for fun lol. Captain's Ball was exciting haha! Soccer was FAIL. -.-
-Oh lol carried 30 chairs of the 100 in band room. :P
Happy birthday Sherman Love! ♥
I love to eat sweet potatoes. :D