Xin Tian28 May 1993
DHS 4C DHSSB Basses Euphonium DHSSC IA
LSBC Youth Ablaze Why-Not
I love chicken cocktail sausages and dark chocolate and cheesy hotdogs and eggs.
I love my bolsters.
I love my family to the maxxxxx! :)
(Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero)
Create Your Badge
Am bored so decided to do. Chop chop.
The 100 Question Quiz. From Bin Bin's blog though she didn't tag anyone.
1. What's the connection between you and the last person who called you? San shu. Uncle lah.
2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off? Yeah when I'm overseas, no auto-roam.
3. What happened at 10am today? Having lunch while tv-ing.
4. When did you last cry? Very recently, don't tell you.
5. What is your favourite thing to do with peanut butter? Bread! With butter too.
6. What do you want in your life right now? Countless, but yeah wants to be happy every single moment lol.
7. Do you carry your umbrella when it rains, or just put on your hood? Umbrella; I don't have hood.
8. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed? Heh my "LOW XIN TIAN" bolster. :D
9. What bottom are you wearing now? Shorts.
10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say? Some message from a dear. Don't tell you.
11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated? Relationships ARE complicated.
12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone? Nope.
13. What was the last movie you caught? Ha, should be...Ah Long Pte Ltd? On SQ235 to Brisbane...
14. What are you proud of? Many.
15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say? "Between lt 2 n 3." -_-
16. What was the last song you sang out loud? Presence. :)
17. Do you have any nicknames? Many, Sweetheart's best.
18. What does your last received message say? Who was it from? Haha, Tyty! From Xingqi.
19. What time did you go to bed last night? Oh early early early. 10.45pm...
20. Are you currently happy? Not exactly?
21. Who gives you best advice? No idea.
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can? Eh, yuck. -_-
23. Who did you talk to on the phone last night? Mummy!
24.Is anything bugging you right now? Yeah.
25. What/who was the last thing/person that made you laugh? Dilys dear! :D Cause of many things; so many I don't really remember...
26. Do you wear toe socks? Nope...
27. Who was the last person you missed a call from? Mummy too hahah.
28. Have you ever had your heart broken? Yeah, many.
29. What annoys you most in a person? Depends from person to person.
30. Do you have a crush on anyone? Yeah, maybe..? Hah.
31. Have you ever done cociane? Nope.
32. What is the colour of your room? White. :)
33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billlion dollars? No lol, that's dumb.
34. Do you believe in the saying "talk in cheap"? Don't understand haha.
35. Who was the last person to lay in your bed? Sherman. -_-
36. Who was the last person who hugged you? Mummy love!
37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed? Yeah Mummy was beside when I kissed Sherman ahaha.
38. Do you have a life? Yeah or I won't be here.
39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didnt? Don't understand.
40. What's the reason behind your profile song? Don't have.
41. Who was the last person you saw in your dreams? Dreamt of banders in the middle of a rehearsal on the day we arrived in Singapore on 10th June.
42. Last time u smiled? Today lah lol.
43. Have you changed this year? Yeah, a much sadder person.
44. What are you listening to right now? Intending to look for Presence and play.
45. Are you talking to someone while you're doing this? Nope.
46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed? Open. -_- But lamp posts still love me.
47. Is there a quote you live by? "When you say you love someone, mean it. And repeat it constantly, people forget."
48. Do you want someone you cant have? Yeah... Sad face.
49. Have you ever played an instrument? Haha yeah of course.
50.What was the worst idea you had in the week? Something sad. Don't tell you.
51. What were you doing last night at 11pm? Sleeping.
52. Are you happy with your love life now? Don't have.
53. What song describes your love life? Don't have. -_-
54. Does the person know that you like him/her? No idea.
55. Who always makes you laugh? Dilys dear! Hehe, she says she only goes mad when she's with me; that's bad... Haha!
56. Do you speak other language other than english? Chinese. :)
57. Are you blond? Nope.
58. What's your middle name? No idea what's middle name.
59. What are you doing tomorrow? Eat, sleep, shit, homework, piano, tv, etc.
60. What do you think you are like? Sad person. -_-
61. Who will you choose to die with? Heh?!
62. Where have you been today? Home and church.
63. What game do you play often? Hardly play games...
64. Who are you missing right now? Gah sensitive question. :(
65. If you have to choose between friends and love, which will you choose? Friends = love, love = friends. :)
66. What are you doing right now? This quiz durh.
67. Which primary school are you from? Telok Kurau Primary School.
68. Name 3 colours that you like. Sky blue, black, orange. (And white, lime green, red, bright yellow. :P)
69. What emoticon do you like to show? :) or :D haha.
70. What is life to you? Gah... No idea how to explain.
71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do? Think and think and think.
72. Who did you last chat with in msn today? Dilys dear. :)
73. Who do you admire the most? Many actually.
74. Which month are you born in? May!
75. How are you feeling right now? Amused; I'm actually finishing the 100 questions.
76. What is the time now? 8:50pm...
77. Where are you now? My room, and in front of my laptop of course.
78. What colour did you use to dye your hair? My hair's black, with strands of white and gold. -_-
79. Why are you doing this test? I'm bored and needs to recharge before I cheong.
80. What do you do when you're moody? Either talk a lot or don't talk at all.
81. At what age do you plan to get married? Haha, no boyfriend no talk. LOL.
82. Who is more important to you now? Boyfriend/friends? Friends of course; no boyfriend lol.
83. Do you think you have enough confidence? Not at all.
84. Who is the person you trust most? Gah yet another sensitive question.
85. Will you love your crush/boyfriend forever? No idea, probably.
86. If you ever have a dream come true, what would it be? Many.....
87. What is your goal for this yr? Many...
88. Do you believe in eternity love? Probably..? Haha.
89. What feeling do you love most? Being loved.
90. Do you really think it's global warming now? Yeah I perspire so much.
91. What feeling do you hate the most? Loneliness and insignificance. Sad face.
92. Do you cherish every single friendshiip of yours? Yeah, all the non-hi-and-bye ones. Hi-and-bye are just... Yeah.
93. Do you believe in god? Yeah of course.
94. Who cares for you the most? My family... Yeah.
95. What do you think is the most important thing in life? Many.
96. What'll you bring to a fight? LOL how I know! But Bin Bin's answer is interesting; insect repellant!
97. What have you regretted in your whole life? Many... Sensitive sensitive.
98. What will you feel if no one no longer cares for u? Sad face. :'(
99. What if your stead two-timed u? Sad face. :(
100. Love with a gurantee of heartbreak, or never to be loved at all? Heartbreak aches, but I have to love. So, neither...
Wow I actually finished it! Time for proper work. :D
Hee, IDMI week, not exactly enthusiastic though. But all the same, will try my best.
Anyway, something interesting. :)
July 20th is especially for Lollipop Day, during the Civil War, lollipop was believed that little pieces of hard candy were put on the ends of pencils for children to nibble. In the year of 1908, George Smith claimed to be the first to invent the modern lollipop. Smith applied an idea of putting hard candies on a stick to make them easier to eat. However 20th July is a grate fun day to us so send some sweet messages to your friends and dear ones and make them happy by celebrated this wonderful event.
Cool right! Konzert XV's on Lollipop Day! (An amazing discovery by Dilys.) ^^
Hehe, excited! :D
School was amazing today. Had the entire band room to myself for a couple of hours. Hmm, had lots to fun, yay.
Dilys is a kuku retard. (Oh and she taught me the happy song!)
I am a retarded kuku.
End of electives! Quite okay, haha, on the whole pretty interesting lah, yup.
No electives tomorrow, just going to school for meeting, announcements, and pass stuffs to Mr Chew, that's all.
Anyway! Today was a great day, after electives that is. Electives wasn't bad but just wasn't that great haha. And cai tao kuay is yum yum!
Oh and piano lesson was fabulous. :D
Hmm, school restarted.
A month's accumulated; hit right there in the morning :'(
Elective was pretty okay, Art in Maths. Learnt about Tessellations, played around with Geometer's Sketchpad lol. Tomorrow's Ancient Chinese Maths, Wednesday's Art in Maths again.
Staying back in the afternoon was great. :)
Haha, click. http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Good-Friend
Interesting interesting interesting...
(Sighs) But I can't do this, for nuts.
9. Give your friend space. Understand if he/she wants to be alone or hang out with other people. Allow it to happen. There's no need to become clingy or needy. Allowing one another the time to hang with other friends gives you much-needed breathing room, and allows you to come together fresh and appreciating each other even more.
I like this though.
12. Never make a promise you know you can't keep. Good friendship is based on trust - if you break a friend's trust, the friendship may be very hard to salvage. Of course, if you have made a promise and planned to keep it, but circumstances beyond your control conspire to prevent it, let your friend know as soon as you find out. Don't wait until 15 minutes after you were supposed to arrive to call and say, "gee, I'm sorry." Instead, a quick call to say, "Hey, I know I promised to help you with whatever it is, but my mom is telling me we are going to my aunt's for the weekend, and leaving tomorrow just after school - that means I won't be able to make it. I'm so sorry. Can we reschedule?" That's just honoring the fact that your friend is counting on you, and respecting the fact that, given a little notice, your friend might just be able to get someone else to help with whatever it was - or not, whatever. But at least you won't be hanging your friend out to twist in the wind.
Haha, oh well, oh well. Conclusion: Being a friend is tough. -_-
Ahha I need a hug now I feel so...fatigue in a weird way. Think I'm too tired from all those travelling and blah blah.
Not particularly excited about school reopening, yet not dreading it. Haha explainable, I see schoolmates for 3.5-weeks of my 4-weeks holidays.
But boohoo there won't be band for the next two weeks. :( Sighs shall make full use of the afternoons to cheong...
Feel quite accomplished, as though I've completed a lot of work today but well it isn't a lot. Yesss I've finally done the Chem online quiz (with Dilys) and scored 10/10 woohoo! ^^ (Haha thank you Xingqi for Q9!) Actually the quiz wasn't as intimidating as it seemed initially yay.
Blogging in bits and pieces is so dumb and short lol, as compared to my usual long old grandmother posts. Hmm, something to ponder on...
Oh I love kit kat. :D
Ah and we're having steamboat tonight, as belated Father's Day celebration cause last week we were all too busy.
Home at last haha. :)
Kuala Lipis with SC was really great. So many first times, thank you EXCO for this trip. Local camp was equally fantabulous. My best and most enjoyed SC camp ever, really. Thank you to all who made it possible! ♥ SC; Suefla; Eke!<3
Hmm, school's reopening on Monday lol. Haven't really touched my work, not even the online quiz.
So tired now; shall sleep soon.
Anyone going to miss me for the final week of the holidays?
Ugh everyone's shaking their heads boohoohoo. :'(
Feel free to sms me "I'll miss you" or something cause local camp's till Tuesday evening, will be able to receive lol. Train to Pahang after that, train back, reaching at probably Saturday noon.
Bye Singapore, hello Kuala Lipis, Pahang.
Yesterday, today, never the same
♥ Dilys: Thank you, it's always nice to know that you're missed. :)
Happy Father's Day, Daddy! ♥
I love you more than I ever put to words. <3
Home sweet home. :)
Back from Kuala Lumpur, haha off to Kuala Lipis soon. Won't get to see me online for another six days (Monday-Saturday) yay rejoice. -Clap clap-
Sighs sighs sighs.
Saw a quote in Borders Bookshop along Queen Street in Brisbane that had something to do with faith and it said, "Without faith, you're nothing." or something like this.
I'm not emo I'm just sad haha there's a difference yay.
I wish I'm still in Brisbane so that life would not resume to usuals.
I love my family. ♥
Back from Brisbane and I really loved the trip and the band! <3
Can't blog about it just yet; too much stuffs to finish today cause tomorrow's KL with family and church. But yeah, just ♥s to these people cause I'll miss them the most when they graduate: Lionel, Xingqi, Wei Jie, Terence, Jia Ying, Si Min, Yu Jia, Jie Qi, especially L and XQ.
Sighs, sad that Brisbane trip ended so quickly, wish the week lasted longer...
Okay it's a big pile of things to be done today or I can't account for anything hha, especially CIP argh. :(
Haha, will anyone miss me for the remaining two weeks of the holiday? :)
Probably not going to return here after Brisbane; I don't know. No more promises.
Will be back on 10th morning, leaving on 11th again.
Yeah returning here after Brisbane trip, very very very highly possible haha, oh with a new layout. Hmm done up the skin already, yay. :D
2 more days to Brisbane. Will definitely cherish the 6-8 days, depending on how you count it, cause band practices are never going to be the same ever again.
Hello: I'll miss you guys, really... :'(
Woohoo 2 more days! :D